Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:
Active College/Trade School Students
Student is enrolled Full-time OR Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending.
Active Graduate Students
Student is currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School program.
Recent College Graduates/Alumni
Student has graduated and is within 2 years from their date of graduation.
High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university
Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date, and can provide a Letter of Intent to attend a qualified university.
College Student Internship Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions:
Student is currently attending or will attend next semester.
Ineligible Student Categories
- Those students enrolled less than half-time based on the specifications of an accredited College/University/Trade School
- One-course completion certificates
- On-the-job training courses (e.g. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses)
- English as a second language courses do not qualify
Proof of Eligibility
Proof of Full-Time or Half-Time enrollment status based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School
For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the fall, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples below)
Examples of eligible documentation include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Copy of College/University Diploma
- Copy of Final Transcript
- Letter from College/University/Trade School Registrar's office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned
- Dated letter of intent confirming enrollment - valid for no more than 6 months
- Current class schedule
Note: Student's full name and school name must be listed as an original part of the provided documentation.